1. What Information We Collect
Data we collect. In addition to the information you provide to us, when you use the BabySparks Website, Applications or Content, we may also collect and store information about the computer, mobile device, or other devices you use to access our Website, Applications or Content and about how you use them. We may also collect and store information such as your browser type, IP address, language, operating system, unique device identifier, mobile network information including phone number, the date and time of your usage, the content and pages you view and the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting our Website. We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your BabySparks account.
We may also collect and store certain information in server logs, including in third-party logs. This may include: (i) details of how you used our Website, Applications or Content, (ii) Internet protocol address, (iii) device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL and (iv) cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or BabySparks account.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
When you visit the website or application again, the cookie allows that website or application to recognize you. We use “persistent cookies” to save your login information for future logins to our Website. We use “session ID cookies” to better understand how you interact with our Website, Applications or Content and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but allow you to disable cookies through the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Please be aware that disabling cookies could interfere with the functionality of our Website, Applications or Content.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to operate and provide you with the BabySparks Website, Applications and Content. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Authenticating your login and processing your payments;
- Personalizing your BabySparks experience and customizing your child’s activities;
- Allowing you to monitor your child’s progress in BabySparks;
- Customizing and delivering information about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Providing customer service and sending confirmations about your account;
- Protecting our intellectual property or other rights; and
- Managing and improving our business, Website, Applications, and Content.
You can opt out of receiving most emails by selecting the “unsubscribe” link on our emails, but we reserve the right to email you (i) to confirm transactions, (ii) to address account issues, such as when you make a purchase, or you request a reset password or (iii) as required by law.
We also reserve the right to use or share non-personal information (e.g., de-identified or aggregate data) for any purpose.
3. When We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- Service providers and agents. We may share your information with certain third parties selected by us to help support our operations. These include, for example, services that help us process payments, analyze web traffic, send emails, and track customer service requests. In addition, we may share limited personal information to third parties that help us market or advertise BabySparks.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates, such as entities under common ownership or control.
- Compliance with law and law enforcement requests, and protection of our rights. We may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief it is reasonably necessary to (i) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, court order, governmental request or other legal mechanism, (ii) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property, safety of BabySparks, our users, or the public.
- Consent. We may disclose your information when we believe we have your consent to do so, such as when you contact customer service and ask us about your account, or when we have the consent of someone we believe is authorized to consent on behalf of you, such as the individual associated with the payment method for your account.
4. Accessing, Reviewing, and Deleting Your Information
We retain all data indefinitely unless we receive a request from you to have the data deleted. You may access or delete information we have collected about you by contacting us at the contact information listed below. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, if allowed by applicable laws, we reserve the right to impose certain requirements and restrictions on such requests, such as limiting our production of information to certain formats.
5. Security of Personal Information
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we therefore cannot guarantee absolute security. It is your responsibility to protect the data that resides on your mobile device and we strongly encourage you to do so, including encryption of data and use of passwords to lock your mobile device, in case it is lost or stolen.
6. Outside the United States Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
If you access the BabySparks Website, Applications, or Content outside of the United States, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States.
8. Contact Information
150 Pine Island Road, Suite 300
Plantation, FL. 33324
Last modified on October 1st, 2020