Help Your Child
Our app helps you support and monitor your child’s
development with daily play activities, milestones,
tracking tools, articles, tips, and much more - all created by experts
and personalized for your child’s unique needs.
Our app helps you support and monitor
your child’s development with daily play activities,
milestones, tracking tools, articles, tips, and
much more - all created by experts
and personalized for your child’s unique
Why the First Three Years Matter
From ages 0-3, the brain grows faster than it ever will again. Meaningful interactions during that critical time lay the foundation for a child’s future.
Why You’ll Love Our App
- We simplify supporting development during the first 3 years of critical brain development.
- With content that’s backed by science, you can deliver lifelong benefits in just a few minutes a day - all while spending quality time with your child.
- Milestones and tracking tools help you monitor your child’s progress in every area of development.
With Our App You Will:
- Daily parent-child activities target all areas of development and take just a few minutes to complete.
- Our technology learns and adapts to your child’s needs, fully customizing their daily activities.
- Activity program can be shared with family & caregivers.
Track and Monitor Progress
- Milestones and tracking tools monitor your child’s progress in every area of development.
- Milestones are based on research from leading organizations including the Harvard Center on the Developing Child and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Real-time reports give you peace of mind that your child in on track, or help you quickly spot red flags
Get Articles & Tips
- Daily feed delivers content customized for your child’s age and stage.
- Get Articles & TipsHundreds of articles, tips, and infographics answer all of your parenting questions.
- Personalized suggestions help you choose from our expert-led online parenting classes.
So helpful for this premie mama. My son was born 31.5 weeks. When we went to physical therapy after hospital discharge, we only had to go about 4 times thanks to this app … He caught up to his peers in about 7 months thanks to my persistence and the app.
I love this app
I love this app. It really helps with my children’s development and gave me ideas for learning activities to do with my kids at each age.
Great development app
I look forward to doing this every day with my babe! It gave us great activities to do throughout the day and the progress was wonderful. It made me feel like my baby was heading in the right direction.
Love this app!
I used it daily for both kids! One of them now has ASD – and honestly, this app let me see that he was behind developmentally before anything else.
Must have App!
I absolutely recommend this app to any mom looking to reach new milestones and daily exercises with their baby. My son enjoys doing them daily.
Developmentally appropriate activities that are fun and easy to enact with no special equipment needed. A great way to foster healthy development physically, socially, and emotionally with your baby.
I really like that it tells me what kind of things will be going on within the month for my baby. I feel like the information for me and my baby is spot on.
I absolutely love doing activities with my kids ... It keeps everything new and exciting, and it helps me to feel like I’m really spending quality time with them.
Worth every penny! This has been essential in the development of our 15 month year old son since the day we brought him home. It has been primarily helpful due to the pandemic and him staying home with us.Thus allowing us to ensure he receives the necessary learning and growth needed.The activities are great and diverse
I have been using it with my 7 week old and 21 week old, and it has been extremely helpful! Great ideas to keep them busy during the day and making sure that they are where they need to be developmentally
My wife and I are new parents, and this app at times seems to read our minds. We have many concerns (as most parents do) with issues like how much screen time and what foods are appropriate … This app has answered all our questions.